Terms and Conditions
By attending an event at Waterloo East Theatre you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
• Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
• Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled by the venue. Customers cannot resell unwanted tickets in or around Waterloo East Theatre at any time. Please approach Box Office staff if you have an unwanted ticket.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before show time; latecomers are only admitted at the discretion of the theatre. Patrons should note that visiting companies will have differing policies in this regard.
• Waterloo East Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron, even when tickets have been purchased.
• All children (including babies 2 years old and under) must be accompanied by an adult and have a valid ticket. Baby tickets are available from the Box Office on request. This is in order to comply with Health & Safety Regulations. Please note that small babies and young children are only allowed attend shows that are advertised as family/schools' show or as family friendly local arts performance.
• Management reserves the right to cancel or make any essential changes to performances. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
• Waterloo East Theatre accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
• Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering the auditorium.
• Glasses, bottles, cameras, recording equipment, cigarettes and e-cigarettes are not allowed in the auditorium.
• Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
• Waterloo East Theatre reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
• We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to other companies. If at any point you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Waterloo East Theatre.